Finally dropped a new mixtape!
Let me know if you like it, and please share and download
For bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t done it yet, check out my newest mixtape, featuring the top high energy movers made for workouts, car rides, and study hours
1. Get Ready Animals ( Steve Aoki VS Garrix DJ Sly Blend Mix) - 2 Unlimited VS Martin Garrix
2. Jumper 400 (MAKJ Edit) - Hardwell, W&W vs. Zombie Nation
3. Love Don’t Let Me Go - MadMax Jumper Bootleg - David Guetta vs The Egg
4. Rasta Bootie (Dj Koni Mashup) - Deorro vs Danny Avila
5. Banana Gangsters (AUDIOSTACHE Edit) - D.O.D. vs. Firebeatz
6. Still Dre - MAKJ Wicked Bootleg (Dirty) – MAKJ vs. Dr. Dre
7. The Crowd – GTA
8. Hollaback Girl Dynamite (Reginaldo Freitas Mashup) - Quintino & MOTI feat. Taylr Renee vs Gwen Stefani
9. Big Room Anthems Break (Intro - Clean) - Fatman Scoop ft. DJ Kassanova & David S.
10. Still Into You - Steven Redant Remix (Clean) – Paramore
11. Take Me Home - Tommy Beringer Tsunami Bootleg - Cash Cash ft. Bebe Rexha
12. Booyah - DJ Primetyme vs Party Favor Hype Edit - Showtek ft. We Are Loud! & Sonny Wilson
13. Live For The Night - DJ Primetyme vs W&W Ladies Hype Edit (Dirty) – Krewella
14. Ode To Oi - Crookers Remix – TJR
15. Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat – Calvin Harris, Fatboy Slim & Riva Star
16. Clarity Stinger (Alex Dreamz Mash) - Zedd vs Oliver
17. Stay The Night - DJ Snake Remix - Zedd ft. Hayley Williams
18. #Pantsdown - The Partysquad & Mitchell Niemeyer
19. Cango - Schoeny Scratch N Slam Edit (Dirty) – Pelari
20. Under S.O.T.U Control (ReAperr Mashup) - Alesso & Calvin Harris feat. Theo Hutchcraft VS Nicky Romero, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano ft. Fast Edd
Not doin anything Friday the 25th of January? Come hangout in the mix with me at horizon lounge SF. I have discounted presale tickets this week and next so text me I you would like to go! (707) 315-9998 it’s gonna be crazy.
LOWLOW ENT. PRESENTS LOWLOW 3
These images are just so heart-wrenching. This one is by far one of the saddest.
When I think about the parents of the 18 children killed at this horrible incident in Newtown, Connecticut this morning, I can’t help but cry. Those parents rushed to the school to pick up their children and bring them home to safety, only to watch other parents find their children while they waited to be told their children wouldn’t be coming out. Those parents will have to live with the pain of knowing their young children went to school like any other morning but will never be coming home again. Those parents will have to go home and see their child’s bedroom, knowing they won’t be tucking them in and giving them goodnight kisses anymore. Those parents will have to unwrap and return all the Christmas gifts they bought their children, knowing they were only a few days away from seeing the joy on their children’s faces when they opened them.
My heart just feels so heavy thinking of the sorrow they will have to live with every day. I can’t even imagine how devastating this must be, and I can only hope that I will never have to know the pain of losing a child in my own life. My thoughts and prayers go out to those parents who had to experience it today.
I hate the ignorance people have sometimes, its quite rude. RIP the 18 children of the Conneticut shooting. I pray for their loved ones and family during their time of sadness.